iConnect : Duxbury's Access for All Technology Program
Students across K-12 have ongoing access to technology. K-2 students utilize iPads in the classroom. Students in grades 3-6 access laptops throughout the school day. Individual laptop distribution includes grades 7-12.
Below is critical information for parents and students as well as a required form for families to complete for students in grades 7-12:
1. Optional laptop insurance is available to parents through The Worth Ave. Group. Parents will enroll and renew policies online directly to The Worth Ave. Group at the following website: https://my.worthavegroup.com/duxburyma
. You will need the serial number on the bottom of the laptop when you go to the website.
2. The link below outlines Duxbury's Empowered User Policy as it exists in the current student handbooks.
3. Together, students and parents must attend an information session during the evenings of laptop distribution to be held prior to distribution in grade 7.
4. Each student is asked to read and electronically sign off as to care, maintenance and responsible use of the laptop. Each laptop will restrict student downloads and be filtered through the school's software. This link provides a preview of the required agreement.
5. The technology department will offer hardware support in Room B104 on the main hallway of the new school.
Walk-in hours during the school year: